Download the FIND Toolbox
- Matlab, any Version > 6.5.
- About ~10Mb Diskspace. Currently FIND contains approx. 1000 files.
- Neuroshare support for loading the "Vendor Native Data" requires a Windows operating system (DLL usage).
- Data-Analysis and Simulation Tools are platform independet.
- Documentation System uses the m2html package (see Mathworks Central).
Choose your Package:
- FIND Toolbox release. From time to time we will release a new version of the FIND Toolbox. This package is considered stable and there are no known bugs.
- FIND Toolbox weekly snapshots. Once per week we provide a snapshot of the FIND Toolbox. This is a fast way to access bugfixes - but the level of testing is lower than for release version.
- FIND developers access. There you can get immediate access to the code repository. This bonus comes with a certain responsibility (at your discretion) for adding own code or fixing bugs. We suggest that only advanced Matlab users should consider this option.